Welcome to the Energy Airforce Wiki!EditTo see what this wiki is and is not, see Energy Airforce Wiki:About.
Energy Airforce is a PlayStation 2 game where players get to be the pilot of 5 planes (F-16, F-22, X-35, F-16UD, F-35) and fly alongside one wingman who can be issued commands, including Attack, Formation, Cover and Free. There is also an arcade mode of free flights and six missions:
1) Destroy as many hostile aircraft as possible within 10 minutes.
5) Destroy all World War II-era fighters and bombers.
1) Destroy all four Su-25s before they sink allied transport boats.
2) Destroy both IL-78A transports before they leave to the east.
3) Destroy enemy transport boats before they cross the river mouth.
4) Protect an ally oil facility from 4 tanks and 4 Tu-160s. With help from 2 F-14Ds.
5) Destroy all enemy SAMs (ten of them: 8 SA-13s, 2 SA-19s) apart from 2 SA-13s (you can destroy them if desired). With help from 2 A-10s.
6) Protect allied communication towers from Su-25s and Tu-160s. There are 3, don't let them all get destroyed. With help from 2 F-15s.
7) Destroy the enemy base which consists of SAMs and Su-33s. With help from 1 F-14D.
8) Destroy all enemy ships and bombers before they destroy your facility (next to your airbase). With help from 2 F-14Ds.
9) Destroy all rocket-aiding facilities and the rocket and underground rocket. With help from 2 MiG-29s.
10) Destroy all the remaining enemy aerial forces. With help from 2 F/A-18Es.